Harlem Properties is a new kind of Real Estate office. CO-Office conducted a pre-occupancy survey which revealed that brokers only use their office about 15 percent of the time.  Taking the other 85 percent as an opportunity to innovate, CO-Office proposed to turn the back office space into a co-working space that is able to generate additional revenue and the front of house space into an art gallery that would showcase crafted goods and artwork from local artists and makers. A series of custom fabricated vitrines offer opportunities for display and can be combined to form a table for collaborative work and discussion.

Harlem Properties Office

 

 

 

Status
Completed, 2015
Location
Harlem, New York
Program
Office, Co-working, Art Gallery